Admission to the Preparatory Department for Foreign Citizens to Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute is carried out given:
- availability of full secondary education;
- university invitation.
Terms of filing – from 1 July to 1 December.
Beginning of training from September 1 as the groups are filled up.
List of documents that the applicants personally submit to the CIE of Igor Sikorsky KPI in paper form:
- application form ;
- the original and a copy of the document about the previous education;
- original and copy of the document (appendix to the document about education), which contains information on the success of the educational disciplines;
- copy of the birth document;
- a copy of the passport (page with photo);
- medical certificate of health;
- 12 photographs in size 3,5×4,5 cm, colored, matte;
- passport (presented personally).
The documents referred to in clauses 2 and 3 must be certified in accordance with the legislation of the issuing country, translated into Ukrainian and legalized in the manner prescribed by the state authorities of Ukraine, unless otherwise provided by international agreements of Ukraine. During the first semester of studies, the notification of these documents is carried out.