Research interests: coordination chemistry, metal polymers, synthesis of nanosized monomeric and polymeric complexes of 3d- and 4f-metals.
Teaching disciplines: “Physical and colloid chemistry”, “Physical Chemistry”.
Scientific biography: In 2007 she graduated from the Faculty of Chemical Technologies of the Kyiv National University of Technology and Design with a degree in “Polymer Processing Technology”. Since 2010 she works at the V.I. Vernadsky Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. In 2018 she defended the Candidate’s dissertation and received the degree of Candidate of Chemical Sciences in the speciality 02.00.01 Inorganic Chemistry.
Since 2018 she works as an assistant at the Department of Physical Chemistry.
Scientific publications – 42, of which 18 articles in scientific journals and 2 patents of Ukraine for utility models.
The Hirsch index in Scopus is 3, in Google Scholar – 5.
Selected scientific publications:
- O. Berezhnytska, I. Savchenko, N. Ivakha, O. Trunova, N. Rusakova, S. Smola and O. Rogovtsov Synthesis, characterization and luminescent properties of polymer complexes of Nd(III) with β-dicarbonyl ligands. Nanoscale Research Letters, 2017, 12:338 (doi: 10.1186/s11671-017-2074-0).
- Ivakha N.B., Berezhnytska O.S., Trunova O.K., Rusakova N.V. Savchenko I.O. Synthesis and research of mono- and heteronuclear allylacetoacetates Cu(II) та Nd(III). Ukrainian Chemistry Journal, 2017, 83, 6, с.73-81.
- O.S. Berezhnytska, N.B. Ivakha, I.O. Savchenko, L.I. Zheleznova, E.K. Trunova Cu(II) and Ni(II) β-dycarbonyl complexes as precursors of functional materials. Science and education a new dimension Natural and Technical Sciences, 2017, 14, 132, P.51-56.
- Ivakha N.B., Berezhnytska O.S., Trunova O.K., Savchenko I.O., Smola S.S., Rusakova N.V. Lanthanide complexes and polymers of allylacetoacetates Nd (III), Er (III), Yb (III) as precursors of luminescent materials. Ukrainian Chemistry Journal, 2018, 84, 3, с.3-12.
- O. S. Berezhnytska, N. B. Ivakha, O. K. Trunova, I. O. Savchenko, and N. V. RusakovaThe new NIR-emitting compounds based on β-dicarbonyl ligands Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, 2018, Vol. 670, №. 1,pp. 20–30 https://doi.org/10.1080/15421406.2018.1542060
- O. S. Berezhnytska, I. O. Savchenko, N. B. Ivakha, O. K. Trunova, S. S. Smola, and L. I. Zheleznova Near infrared electroluminescence polymeric systems containing b-diketones and lanthanides as emitters for organic light-emitting diodes. Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals. 2018, Vol. 670,. № 1, pp. 31–41 https://doi.org/10.1080/15421406.2018.1542061
- Ivakha N.B., Rohovtsov O.O., Berezhnytska O.S., Trunova O.K. Complexes of Nd (III) and Er (III) with new unsaturated β-diketones. Ukrainian Chemistry Journal, 2019, 85, 6, с.87-96.
- O.S. Berezhnytska, I.O. Savchenko, N.B. Ivakha, O.O. Rogovtsov, O.K. Trunova, N.V. Rusakova Luminescent properties of heterometallic β-dicarbonyl complexes and polymers on their basis Journal of Molecular Structure (2020), V. 1201, p. 127160, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.molstruc.2019.127160.
- N. B. Ivakha, I. O. Savchenko, O. S. Berezhnytska, N. V. Rusakova, O. K. Trunova Ytterbium metal polymers as precursors of luminescent materials emitting in the near infrared region Applied Nanoscience https://doi.org/10.1007/s13204-020-01342-w