Оlexandrа S.Berezhnytska , PhD – Chemistry Sciences, Associate Professor
Research areas: coordination chemistry, metalopolimer and monomer complexes, nanomaterials
In 1998 she graduated from the Kiev National University. Shevchenko on the specialty inorganic chemistry. 1998 – 2001 – post-graduate of the Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry im.V I.Vernadskogo NASU, specialty inorganic chemistry.
In 2002 she defended her disertation “Synthesis, structure and polymerization (b-diketon complex 3d-metal (Co, Ni, Cu) with unsaturated a– g– and vice.”
- From 2002 works on the department of physical chemistry.
- General scientifically-pedagogical experience folds 10.
- Scientific publications – 70, from which 30 articles in professional editions and 2 patents on an useful model.
Contacts: olekberez @ gmail.com
Selected Scientific Publications:
- I.Savchenko, O. Berezhnytska, Ya. Fedorov, N. Rusakova, V. Syromyatnikov Structural organization of polymer metal complexes with water or phenanthroline and their influence on luminescence properties // Chemistry and Chemical Technology, V. 7, N.4., 2013, p.423-428.
- O.Berezhnytska, I.Savchenko, Z. Denysova,N.Rusakova, Ya.Fedorov, L.Veligura, O.Rogovtsov, E.Trunova The new nanosized system on the basis Eu(ІІІ) complexes as precursors for organic electroluminescence diodes // Molecular and Liquid Cryst. –2014 –Vol. 590, pp. 58–65