Pylypenko Tеtyana Mikolaivna, docent, candidate of technical sciences, docent of the department of physical chemistry.
- “Physical chemistry” and “Surface phenomena and disperse systems” for the students of IXF of the directions of preparation “Ecology, the security of surrounding environment and balanced use of nature“, “Machine building”, “Chemical technology“
- “Physical and colloid chemistry” for the students of BPI.
The scientific direction of the exploration of properties nitrogen-, oxygen- and sulfur- containing surface active substance (SAS), including inhibitory power SAS at the acid and microbially inducing corrosion of the metals.
- Since 2002 has been working at the department of physical chemistry
- Scientific work: 40 and 2 patents for invention.
- E-mail: pilipenkotm @ bigmir.net, rm. 252 – 4.