Research area: thermodynamics of the ionic and transport processes in non-aqueous individual solvents.
In 1988 graduated from the Kiev Polytechnic Institute as a specialist in technology of electrochemical productions. After graduating from the Institute has been working in KPI as an engineer of the department of Physical Chemistry; assistant, associate professor of the departments: Inorganic Matter and General Chemical Technologies and Physical Chemistry. Was a post-graduated student of the Physical Chemistry Department. In 2003 received PhD for a study on “Thermodynamics of the ionic association and activation of ion migration in individual solvents”. In 2012 became an associate professor.
- Scientific and pedagogical experience 17 years.
- Published 32 papers in scientific journals.
- Lectures on Physical chemistry for third year student of FCT.
NTUU” KPI”, build. 4, room 266.
- Yu.Ya. Fialkov, V.Yu. Gorbachev, T.A. Kamenskaya Thermodynamic characteristics of the ionic association process of acids in aqueous solutions //Journal of Molecular Liquids – 2003. – V. 102/1-3. – P. 277-284.
- Рудницька Г.А., Каменська Т.А.Схема зв’язку між характеристичними термодинамічними функціями та їх змінними параметрами // Український хімічний журнал. – 2011. – т. 77. – № 12. – С. 91-94.
- Kirsenko T.V., Kamens’ka T.А. Thermodynamic characteristics of the process in solution calculated from the equilibrium constant polytherms in different concentration scales. //Research Bulletin Sworld “Modern scientific research and their practical application. – 2013 (J113). – №4.