Teaching subjects: “Physical chemistry“
Research areas: physical chemistry, state diagrams, synthesis of nanopowders based on REE.
Scientific Biography: In 2013 she graduated with a master’s degree from the National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” on the specialty «Сhemical technologies of refractory non-metallic and silicate materials». From 2013 to the present she works at the Institute for Problems in Materials Science (IPMS). In 2016 she graduated from graduate school on the specialty physical chemistry.
From 2018 she is a candidate of chemical sciences on the specialty physical chemistry.
From 2020 works on the department of physical chemistry.
Scientific publications – 46, from which 19 articles in professional editions
- O. V. Chudinovych, E. R. Andrievskaya, J. D. Bogatyryova, A. V. Shyrokov. Phase relations in the yttria–neodymia system at 1500 °С. Processing and Application of Ceramics. – 2017, vol. 11, no 1. Р. 1–6.
- O. V. Chudinovych. Interaction of yttrium and neodymium oxides at a temperature of 1500 °С. Ukrainian Chemical Journal. – 2016. – Volume 82, № 8. – P. 92–97 ( in Ukrainian).
- O. V. Chudinovych, O. R. Andrievskaya, Zh. D. Bagatyreva O.I. Bykov. Interaction of lanthanum, yttrium and samarium oxides at a temperature of 1500 °C. Journal of chemistry and technologies. – 2018. Vol. 26, Iss. 2. – P. 20-30 (in Ukrainian).
- O. V. Chudinovych, S. F. Korichev,, E. R. Andrievskaya. Interaction of Yttrium, Lanthanum, and Samarium Oxides at 1600 °C. Powder Metallurgy and Metal Ceramics , 2019, No. 9/10.
- N. V. Zhdanyuk, O. V. Chudinovych. Research of structure and sorption properties of montmorillonite modified with hexadecylthymethylammonium bromide. Technology audit and production reserves. – 2019. № 6/3(50)– С. 19-23.
- O. V. Chudinovych. Interaction of lanthanum, yttrium and ytterbium oxides at a temperature of 1100 °С. ONU Bulletin. Series: Chemistry. – 2019. – Volume 24, issue. 2 (70). – P. 84-95 (in Ukrainian).
- T. F. Lobunets, O. V. Chudinovych, O. V. Shyrokov, A. V. Ragulya. Study of the precursors structure formation for obtaining nanopowders with perovskite structure. Chemistry, physics and surface technology. – 2020. – Volume 11. № 3. S. 319-329 ( in Ukrainian).
- O. V. Chudinovych, O. I. Bykov. Interaction of oxides of yttrium, lanthanum and erbium at a temperature of 1500 °C. Questions of chemistry and chemical technology. – 2020. – № 4. S. 194-200 (in Ukrainian).